Monday, June 14, 2010

Just About There (But Too Close For Comfort)

4 days ago I was 276.6, and now I'm 275.2, 1/5 of a pound over what I need to weigh to make weight. My excitement is tempered, in that I've been weighing myself in the mornings but this was taken in the afternoon. Furthermore, it's too close for comfort, as I need to have enough wiggle-room to account for any differences between my scale and the official one, as well as normal day-to-day weight fluctuation.

Still, losing nearly a pound and a half in 4 days is a good sign, given that I have nearly 2 weeks before I weigh in. This is especially the case since whereas in the past 4 weeks I've spent a lot of time on vacation, doing very little cardio and not eating carefully, for the next 2 weeks I'll have lots of opportunities to do cardio and will be able to more diligently watch what I eat. It's coming down to the wire, and so long as I'm careful, I'll make weight. Lord give me strength to be disciplined!

0 comments:

Post a Comment