Saturday, June 19, 2010

Wouldn't Win Biggest Loser... But 20 Pounds Ain't Too Shabby

On April 6th I posted "Transparency in Weight Loss." I began making public my weight in the hopes the transparency would help me succeed at losing weight, knowing that about 3 months later I would need to have gone from 291.6 to 275 in order to compete in my desired weight class at the YMCA Seattle Summer Classic.

Today I posted "Creating Some Wiggle Room," explaining that at 271.6 I'll be confident at weigh-in with a few pounds of wiggle room. That's exactly 20 pounds in about 10 weeks, an average weight loss of 2 pounds per week! Okay, so I wouldn't win The Biggest Loser, but 20 pounds ain't too shabby!

1 comments:

Debbie B said...

Great work, Chris. I wish we could be there to see you compete!!

Post a Comment