Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Weight Loss Progress: Week Two

Whereas week one started out great but then frustrated me with virtually no weight loss for 5 days in a row, week two has been consistently encouraging throughout. I lost 6.2 pounds in that first week, going from 300.2 to 294. This week I went from 294 to 287, a loss of 7 pounds, for a two-week total of 13.2 pounds lost.

This puts me well ahead of where I'd hoped I would be, as the chart below shows. If I lost about 0.5 pounds each day, beginning two weeks ago, I'd hit exactly 242 on June 25th, the day of competition (green line). But I've been losing on average almost twice that (red line), and today I'm 6.2 pounds ahead; I could lose no weight at all for nearly 2 weeks and still be on track. Of course, I don't want that to happen, but it definitely takes some of the pressure off.

I can't wait to see how week three goes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment