Sunday, March 6, 2011

Weekend Weight Loss Blues

Friday I lifted weights, climbed 31+ flights of stairs, took a 3.16 mile brisk walk, topped off the evening with some Kinect Boxing (which got me winded and sweating), all while maintaining a modest calorie deficit. Come Saturday morning, what did I have to show for it? The loss of just one fifth of a pound, weighing in at 294.2. Not the most of encouraging of mornings.

Saturday, disparaged, I overate somewhat in the first half of the day, but spent some 4 hours or so burning a lot of calories cutting up the felled trees in my yard, and ate VERY modestly in the second half of the day. Given the indiscretion I showed in the first half of the day, I suppose I should be happy that this morning I hadn't gained any weight. However, I figured that with how little change the scale had registered the day before, I would see at least some loss. Alas, not today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment