Thursday, April 15, 2010

Seeking Prayer: Appointment With the Orthopedist

Please pray for me if you have a moment or two to spare. I have an appointment tomorrow with the orthopedist (is that what you call them?) to look at my left knee. Over the past month or so what used to be an on-and-off again pain has been slowly and steadily rising, and I'm nervous. Is it something serious, to repair which will require something invasive that will prevent me from competing for a long time? Worse, is it something that simply can't be fixed and will require that I not compete at all?

Lots of thoughts going through my head. I trust God, and His will is better than mine. Still, I've really been looking forward to lifting competitively, and am praying that this won't interfere.

0 comments:

Post a Comment