Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Upcoming Interview at Disciple Training Gear... And a Free T-Shirt to Boot!

I contacted Disciple Training Gear thanking them for their products and services, and struck up a great email conversation with its owner. We have several interests in common, and share a passion for theology and apologetics. So cool! Although, he must be a bit off, because for some strange reason he asked me to do an interview, to be posted alongside other interviews with Christian powerlifters. As if anybody cares what I have to say!

Well, delusional as the guy must be, I agreed. Primarily because he offered me a free T-Shirt. So stay tuned for the posting of my interview if you're one of those strange few who are interested in anything I have to say :) I can't wait to get my "Jesus is a Bodybuilder" T-Shirt in the mail!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment